- Listen, speak, read and write English proficiently in a clear and confident manner.
- Must possess workplace literacy skills at the proficiency level equivalent to level 6 and above as stated in the Employability Skills WSQ framework.
- Learning and assess adult learners through the design, reflection and improvement of learning activities in an variation of learning environments such as classroom, workplace and blended learning contexts.
- Acquiring relevant level subject matter specialisation and industry experience for the design, facilitation and assessment of learning.
- Possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills.
- Source and analyse relevant materials from the every day scenario for design and development of learning resources.
CERT IV TAE
While there are no specific prerequisites for entry into TAE40110, the qualification requires an underlying level of
English language and literacy. If you have any challenges in these areas, please contact us for advice and options,
such as appropriate language, literacy and numeracy skills training.
AQF specification for the Certificate IV
When accrediting Certificate IV qualifications accrediting authorities must ensure that:
•Learning outcomes for Certificate IV qualifications may be achieved through a program of indentured training/employment or a program of learning in an institution which may include work placements.
Authority to issue the qualification
A Certificate IV qualification may only be issued by an organisation that is authorised by an accrediting authority to do so, and meets any government standards for the sector.
for ensuring the quality of the learning outcomes and that the graduate has satisfactorily completed any requirements for the awarding of the qualification.
AQF Qualifications Issuance Policy.