Company looking for HR Executive Learning and Development
- Support the training activities for the Company
- Conduct stand-up training and assessment
- Source and recommend external courses, coordinate the course registration and payment
- Partner with Operations department to identify and resolve training and development gaps
- Administer on-the-job training programme and be responsible for proper documentation and timely submission
- Translate SOP into training materials
- Review and update Training policies and procedures
- Champion the internal audit and ensure recommended actions for improvement are implemented
- Compile training data for survey and reporting purposes
- Handle other training administration such as preparation of training materials, room set-up and refreshment
- Stay updated on the training-related matters from WDA, ITE and government bodies
- Visit stores on a regular basis to ensure training deliverables are met.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Superior
- Must be ACTA certified
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
ACTA is the Advanced Certificate in Training Assessment. You want to be a registered Trainer? You want to get ACTA qualified first. Whats ACTA you ask. ACTA is the Advanced Certificate in Training Assessment. You need ACTA if you want to be registered as a Trainer. However most people don’t know that there are different courses other than ACTA. Theres the Certificate IV Training and Assessment TAE Cert IV TAE. But lets talk about ACTA first
ACTA has gone through lots of changes since it got introduced about 10 years ago. From the first version of ACTA with only 4 modules to the current ACTA version 4 with 6 modules and now the new ACTA Version 5. So whats the difference between ACTA version 4 and ACTA version 5? Not much has changed from ACTA version 4 and ACTA version 5. Except the ACTA Version 5 seems to be inflexible. What do we mean by ACTA Version 5 not flexible. In the past before the ACTA version 5, the other modules can be taken in any order that you want. You could take CU2 then CU5 then CU1 then CU3 and CU4 and finally CU6. But now the new ACTA version 5 seems to be rigid that you must complete the CU1-CU6 in one go. How will this ACTA Version 5 help students? We wont know how the ACTA Version 5 will pan out, but those that have not completed the Full ACTA prior to the launch of ACTA version 5 will need to retake all the CUs in the new ACTA Version 5
Alternatives? Then the Australian Cert IV in Training and Assessment TAE (Cert IV TAE) is a more ideal choice for you to get registered as a trainer.
Simply Safety we conduct courses in Singapore, training in Singapore. We do WSQ courses and lifelong learning. We do all safety courses in Singapore from construction safety course, Oil Gas Safety Course, Process Safety Course, Confined Space Safety Course to other occupational health & safety courses and in workplace safety. We are a Singapore Workplace Safety Health Environmental Training Provider providing Nebosh. We do Nebosh IGC, IOSH, IOSH MS, Accident Investigation, Work At Height, Work in Confined Space, Lifting Operation, Lifting Safety, Rigging, Banksman, Emergency Preparedness and Procedures, Control and Handling Hazardous Substances, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Permit To Work System, WSH Management System, Safety Management System, Leadership Training, Consultation, Training Needs Analysis. We also develop MOM ATP Course materials, or customised Course Development. Apply Workplace Safety Health Process Plants, Perform Work in Confined Space Operations, Supervisor Workplace Safety Health in Process Plants, Supervise Work in Confined Space Operations, Work@Height, elearning courses, elearning safety, IOSH managing safely, iosh working safely, NEBOSH IGC, NEBOSH HSAW, AWSHPP, PWICSO, SWSHPP, SWICSO, HSE Coach, HSE Safety Coach, Safety Coach. We do behavior based safety,BBS,behavior-based safety, behavior-based safety, behavioral psychology, oil & gas training, nebosh general certificate. We conduct NEBOSH in Indonesia, Johor Bahru JB Malaysia, Korea. We provide Training, Consulting in Shanghai, China, Qatar, Doha, Saudi Arabia, Myanmar, Mexico, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia and Norway. We do BBSO, BBS, Leadership Safety, Safety Coaching, HSE Coaching, Cert IV, Train the Trainer. We do training for Shell, Exxonmobil, Saudi Aramco, Lanxess, Jurong Island plants, SLNG, ABB and more
To find out more about Cert IV TAE
For more information on HSE Coach Courses
For more information on FPSO courses http://www.simplysafety.com.sg/simplysafety/ogsc_fpso_oil_rig_safety_assessor
For more information on NEBOSH Courses
For more information on IOSH Managing Safely
For more information on internationally recognised safety training
Simply Safety is a Singapore international center for Safety, Health and Environmental training. We conduct courses accredited by NEBOSH and other courses such as OGSC FPSO Courses, WDA courses, MOM Accredited Courses, Australian Cert IV (Australian ACTA),online international certificate courses as well as a range of short courses designed to meet specific industry needs.
For more information about NEBOSH IGC, please visit our NEBOSH IGC page. You may also reach us at email@example.com or visit us at www.simplysafety.com.sg